Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Days 40 - 42: First level-3 weekend

Level-3 is still pretty much level-4 lifestyle for me. Nothing has changed with how my day goes. In the periphery, I notice a lot more movement and activity. The local fish-and-chip shop opened on Thursday, and they had a few customers queuing up on Friday evening. The streets are a lot busier with cars, and there are fewer people walking about the neighbourhood during the day.

I still work from home Mondays to Fridays, from 9-5; taking my lunch break at 1pm in time for the daily COVID19 update from the government. I clock out around 5 to do my daily walk. I have started exploring home delivery options, I ordered a box of vegetables which will be delivered next week. And I ordered a few things from KMart too.

My weekend will be the same as the past weekends, I will spend most of the time on this chair:



1 comment: