Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thesis Writing Workshop

I attended a thesis writing workshop by Dee Nicholls today. From the mind-mapping exercise I realise that I already have shifted my question a bit; it's different from the one I originally wrote for ReMe on February. 

I think this mind map shows the areas I am really interested in... In a way this can be my guidance for my future writing. 

Click picture to enlarge

I hope I'll stay focused on this one... and won't steer off too much... as such I hung this up on my wall. :)

Aside from mind mapping, I got a lot of insights on writing the dissertation! I got a bit motivated and excited to write after today's workshop. Now, I just have to finish off my April PMAs... so I can start writing my literature review.

No comments:

Post a Comment