Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finding my Unit of Analysis

For the past few days I have been trying to define my case. Alec has blogged about Yin's illustration of different types of case studies. One thing for sure, I am doing a multiple case study. But I'm just having harder time to frame up what my unit of analysis is... what is exactly the case I am studying?

Is it the country programme risk management process? and the country project risk management process as an embedded unit of analysis?

or 

Is it the UNDP risk management process? and the country programme risk management process as embedded unit of analysis?

or 

Is it the project and programme risk management process congruency?

So confused!

Tried to write it up on the board... and I think I may have something here... somewhere.

I'm merely posting this so I won't lose the images...  I will stare at this for a while and maybe a thought might just jump in.



Ideas anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment