Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Day Four: Alert Level 4 Lockdown Starts

Today is the official start of the Alert Level 4 Lockdown in New Zealand. It just seems so surreal. I don't think I have fully excepted that this is indeed happening. It just seems too strange to be true. But it is happening!

On the home front, I think we have quickly found our own spaces. I spend most of my work time in my room, Ashleigh in her office, and Jess in their bedroom. We share the common space to have lunch/dinner and have coffee/tea breaks. 

Routine wise, I try to do a short walk outside (but might need to find alternatives for exercise especially for rainy days).  Here is a photo I took during my walk during the late afternoon:

At night we watch some local TV and then watch an episode or two of Ozark together. 

I'm trying my best with work. I was able to send out the minutes of a few meetings we had this week. I also got to send a few emails out. Certainly not the most productive, but keeping on with the work.

Today has been very mundane. Eerily normal despite the non-normality of it all!

Hope my outlook improves in the coming days. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment