Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

18 Jan 2012 Tutorials: Feelings

Warning: This entry is just about my feelings, worries about my project and the tutorial session. Really, nothing constructive on the project. I just want to lay it down. I'll talk about the takeaways and the important aspects of the tutorials on the next entry.

---
Another day of tutorials.

A lot of my time these past few weeks were spent reading on UN history and on 'One-UN' (which turned out to be a deadlock for me).

I just recently returned to my original thesis topic on risk management! So to be honest, I was not confident at all to go to consultation today. I was dreading the meeting, knowing that I don't have much literature on risk management! But thankfully, it was yet again a constructive session. I particularly appreciated the tutors' honesty about my weakness and the potential risks it implies on my project.

I guess it turns out I am harsher on myself.  I feel I should have done more by this time. Now I have 3 weeks to send-in the first project deliverable (plus I have 12 days to hand-in my OPP module assignment).  And February will be packed with 3 modules!

I'd love to hand in quality work both for my thesis and my module assignments... I'm just worried if I have enough time.

FOCUS... Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment