Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Day 16 - 17: Preparing and submitting a manuscript

Things are quieting down now. The number of cases in New Zealand is flattening, and it looks like there are more recoveries underway too! We are cautiously optimistic with how COVID19 is panning out in New Zealand. My prediction is life will return to some normalcy in a few weeks time. Albeit there will be strict border restriction.

I am just chipping away with my work. Trying to be as productive as possible. We were supposed to write a grant proposal that's due pretty soon, but the deadline was sooner than we expected, so we will try for the next round. We will definitely write the proposal anyway.

I also spend the yesterday and today preparing the third paper from my thesis for submission to a journal. This manuscript is a mixed-methods paper, it utilises both quantitative and qualitative methods. It proposes a usability-continuance model for disaster apps. It probably should not take this long to do the preps, as most of it has already been written up! Anyway, what's important is that I finished it today and submitted it to IJDRR. Hoping for the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment